1) Carefully peel lashes off the eyelids starting from the outer edge of each eye. Hold from the lash bands, not the lashes themselves.
2) Remove all excess lash glue from the eyes using a Q-tip or makeup wipe with micellar water.
3) Remove lash glue from false lashes by carefully pulling off the excess with tweezers.
4) Remove excess product such as mascara by brushing lightly on the lash strands with a spoolie brush.
5) Store lashes in their original box/case.
Your CJP Beauty Luxury Silk Lashes will last up to 25 wears. In order to ensure your lashes reach their optimal lifespan, follow these dos and don’ts.
– Remove lash glue after each wear by carefully pulling off dry glue
– Clean off excess product from lashes by lightly brushing with a spoolie brush
– Handle lashes from the band
– Remove lashes from outer corner of the eyes first
– Always keep lashes in box or case
– Sleep with lashes. This can bend the lashes, changing the shape and curl.
– Use mascara on lashes This will make your false lashes heavier, clumpy and reduce their life.
– Clean lashes in water or any other chemical product. This will flatten the curl of the lash.
– Pull or tug on strands. This will result in shedding.